Thursday 1 November 2007

Two posts in one day!!!

So I finally got back to college, writing two blogs in one day hoping to not get into too much trouble with the tutors. :P

This week has been pretty tiring due to college and baby sitting. I have learned some funky stuff in some of my classes though. So it's not going too much to waste! I'm currently worried about my attendance because I've been off for abit. But It's been a pain in the soup can trying to keep with it.

I've got a gig to play in Portlethen tonight. My band haven't played since June so it's rather worrying not knowing whether or not it'll go well. I don't know, we'll see. It couldn't be healthy trying to predict the future anyway.

I've ran out of things to say now!!!



Steve

1 comment:

Duncan said...

How did the gig go, Steve?