Thursday 6 September 2007

steve987

Heeey baby! I'm Steve and I'm awesome!

I'm 21 years old, born on the 8th of may 1986 (who says Jesus was cool!). I do nothing but listen/play to music, play computer games and sit in The Moorings Bar.

I'm a drummer who plays in the Aberdeen local band Cheap Dirt (check us out http://www.myspace.com/cheapdirt). We play an unhealthy mixture between old fashion rock n roll and heavy metal. We're quite like Status Quo in style but like them live, we have a right heavy sound.

My favourite bands at this moment in time is Status Quo, Judas Priest, Nightwish and AC/DC. I love all different kinds of music. Specially things with a groove ie. funk and soul. But classical music and Dance also interests me. Always keep your mind open I always say. Groups like Pet Shop Boys and The Corrs also take my interest, can never go wrong with a good dance tune!

So like right now I'm sitting in college, my chest feels heavy and i think iv got a cold bleeh!!!!

Anyway we're away to stop so byebye everyone.

Long live rock n roll!!! :D

Steve

1 comment:

Michael914 said...

Hi there drummer, how you doing. why not put on a hyperlink to your myspace page.