Thursday 20 September 2007

Something that I've done this week.

This week has been very uneventful so far. I've spent Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (today) in college. I've learnt some cool new stuff in my classes but overall I really haven't done much this week.

The only thing eventful about my week so far was the Scotland rugby game down in Edinburgh. My current job is working as an event steward for Rock Steady. We do security and safety at football, concerts and many other events round Scotland. It's quite enjoyable working these big events because I get to meet alot people and also climbing the stairs is great for much needed exercise!!!

Later on tonight I'm working an AFC football match and babysitting so maybe my week might get a little more interesting.

Steve :)

1 comment:

sheilab said...

Report on Radio 1 Visit?